- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT: We collect information from you when you register on our site, when you subscribe to our newsletter, when you purchase a subscription, or when you provide a "Purchase Code" of our products which are being sold on Envato Markets. When registering on our site, as appropriate, you are asked to enter your name and email address. When purchasing a product you are asked to enter your first and last name, your address, city, zip or postal code, country, state or province and email. In some payment options you may be asked to enter credit card data. However, those data are handled by Paypal or Envato. Paypal and Envato provides a secure and reliable platform for selling our software products online. Your private data is 100% safe, as Avangate and Envato complies with the latest online security standards.
Also collecting informations may include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring web-site addresses.
- USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION: Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To process transactions.
- To send periodic newsletters (Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe our newsletters, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of our newsletter).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION: We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
- HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION: We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES: When you click on a link on this Web Site that takes you to a web site operated by another company, you will be subject to that company’s web site privacy policies. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- CORRECTING/UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION: You are free to update your information at any time directly through our site. You just need to login and to change your information from "My Profile" page.
- CONTACT INFORMATION: If you have any question about this policy or our site, please feel free to contact with us using our contact page http://www.ihlabspro.com/contac